Re: [jakarta.ee-spec] [BALLOT] Release Review for Jakarta EE 10 Platform

Votes from everyone are always very encouraged!

I wish we'd see 20+ votes from all the community members.  Though not binding, it's a great way to show community support, confirm we're on the right track, and be a part of the fun.  All positive stuff.

You don't need to be "special" to vote, you just need to care.

--
David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins