Re: [jakarta.ee-spec] [BALLOT WITHDRAWN] Release Review for Jakarta EE Platform 10

I was thinking of sending an email on the voting email but I worried about polluting the voting thread, so I sent a direct message for Ivar to withdraw the vote with the following explanation.

Concurrency TCK will have to perform a service release or minor release (to be decided by Jakarta Spec committee). If we start the ballot for platform release, it will contain a different version of concurrency tck than the one packaged in Web Profile.
On the call, the platform group would like you to withdraw the ballot for now. Hopefully both platform and web profile will go to ballot next week with the same Concurrency TCK release version.

Besides, Mike mentioned Eclipse Foundation will just do one press release for platform, web profile and core profile. There is little value to get one release out earlier with a mismatching spec version.

Hope this helps!

Thanks
Emily