Re: [jakarta.ee-spec] [jakartabatch-dev] Jakarta Batch - need to do Service Release 2.1.1 after all for failure to update OSGi bundle headers !

Right, the tck needs to be promoted, but I don't see where the zip file is staged. This has always been an issue with the current process in that we use the future, promoted and signed tck link in the spec PR. Once I know where to get the staged batch tck zip file I can promote it.

As far as I know, the only time we have created a project service release record was if that was the only activity on the project within the past year. The 2.1 project page should refer to the latest api/javadoc and tck artifacts.

A separate question is whether they should list all associated artifacts that have been released under a given spec major/minor version.