Re: [jakarta.ee-spec] Jakarta Data Proposal

On May 16, 2022, at 9:03 AM, Otavio Santana <otaviopolianasantana@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello everyone.
As we talked about three months ago, we wrote the spec proposal to Jakarta Data.

Where was that conversation?

It will integrate a single interface to multiple persistence sources.
In terms of impact, it will include one more dependency in Jakarta NoSQL; thus, it will wait for two new specs: Jakarta Config and this one.

Take a look at this and let me know if anything like it is in scope:

To everyone: it's good form to promote/discuss things here before promoting them publicly.

Otherwise it feels a bit like announcing your intentions to propose marriage months before you actually propose to the bride (the spec committee).

-David

Back to the top