Re: [jakarta.ee-spec] Dependency Analysis with jQA - Cyclic Dependency in all Platform Profiles!

Hi Jan,

Given that Jakarta Transactions has a compilation dependency on CDI (for instance: https://github.com/jakartaee/transactions/blob/master/api/src/main/java/jakarta/transaction/Transactional.java#L19) I don't expect the cycle is likely broken by (at least a straightforward) removal of the CDI dependency from Transactions, but I welcome input if someone sees options there.

Thanks,
Tom