Re: [jakarta.ee-spec] [BALLOT] Release Review for Jakarta Tags 3.0

Hey Emily,

Thanks for pointing these out. The one copyright is incorrect and we'll work to fix that up. The missing link we're checking to see how we can address this in the generated tag doc.

We'll post again when it is fixed.

Thanks,

Paul Nicolucci