Re: [jakarta.ee-spec] [External] : Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Jakarta EE 10 Plan Review tracking

Kevin,

I agree with Jean-Louis, this is very helpful.

What distinguishes Review in Progress from Viewer Approved -- specifically, why is SOAP with Attachments not in the Reviewer Approved column? Should it (maybe I should) be moved it to Reviewer approved (The Plan Review is up for ballot now).

I would put Concurrency Utilities into the Review in Progress Column -- since we're currently going through the details (and determining if it should be a major or minor release, for example).

It appears there are also rumblings suggesting that EJB and JMS might be in the "To Do" column. Maybe it's too early to salt in a Config card. I guess, I'd add Platform and possibly Web Profile to the To Do column. The former is referenced in several proposals -- if for nothing else to set the Java SE version strategy -- and a few other things as well. OR perhaps I don't understand the criteria correctly. Let me (us) know what you are thinking (if you want others mucking around in this).

-- Ed