Re: [jakarta.ee-spec] [Ballot] - Denoting which implementation was used to ratify a specification

Option 2

Cheers,
Martijn

On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 at 15:05, Erik Brangs <erik.brangs@xxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

On 23.03.21 20:51, David Blevins wrote:
> Quick community note based on offline feedback I got.  Yes, everyone can vote.  Like our release votes only the Spec Committee member votes are binding, but hearing from everyone is encouraged and welcome.
>
> If you have thoughts, go ahead and vote!

as non-binding vote, I vote for option 2.

I don't care which implementation was used for ratification because I'm using the one provided by my application server anyway. In my opinion the information about the implementation used for ratification detracts from the more important links to the documents and the implementations so it should not be listed at the top.

The information should be on the page, so I'm opposed to option 4.