Re: [jakarta.ee-spec] Issue filed to revise TCK Process 1.0 to include patch updates to TCKs

On 11/18/20 1:46 PM, David Blevins wrote:
FYI to Spec Committee, I filed the issue we discussed today on our call.  Open for grabs to anyone with energy to update the process document.

 - https://github.com/jakartaee/specification-committee/issues/45 <https://github.com/jakartaee/specification-committee/issues/45>

You don't need to be on the spec committee to help with the change.  If you might have interest in helping, feel free to ask for more details.

A potential pr for this is https://github.com/jakartaee/jakarta.ee/pull/1018

Scott

--
David Blevins