From:        Ivar Grimstad <ivar.grimstad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        Jakarta specification disccusions <jakarta.ee-spec@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        11/11/2020 12:12
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] [jakarta.ee-spec] Request to start Plan Review for Jakarta MVC 2.0
Sent by:        jakarta.ee-spec-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

The Jakarta MVC Project Team would like to seek approval for Jakarta MVC 2.0 from the Jakarta EE Specification Committee.

https://github.com/jakartaee/specifications/pull/305

Ivar
--

Ivar Grimstad

Jakarta EE Developer Advocate | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Eclipse Foundation- Community. Code. Collaboration. _______________________________________________