Re: [jakarta.ee-spec] BALLOT COMPLETE: Approval to release Jakarta WebSocket 2.0 (Public Vote)

I hereby declare The Release Ballot for Jakarta WebSocket 2.0 concluded successfully with 10 +1 committee votes.

Thank you to everyone who helped produce this specification and those who reviewed and/or cast their vote.

I'll mark this PR approved, merge it, and start the final promotion checklist.

Representative Representative for: Vote
Kenji Kazumura Fujitsu +1
Dan Bandera, Kevin Sutter IBM +1
Ed Bratt, Dmitry Kornilov Oracle +1
Andrew Pielage, Matt Gill Payara +1
Scott Stark, Mark Little Red Hat +1
David Blevins, Jean-Louis Monteiro Tomitribe +1
Ivar Grimstad EE4J PMC +1
Marcelo Ancelmo, Martijn Verburg Participant Members +1
Werner Keil Committer Members +1
Scott (Congquan) Wang Enterprise Members +1

Total 10

-- Ed Bratt

Voting details are available from this thread link.