Re: [jakarta.ee-spec] BALLOT: Approval to release Jakarta Tags 2.0

I've created the following two issues:

1) TCK release note update: https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jstl-api/issues/132

2) tlddoc update: https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jstl-api/issues/131

Thanks,

Paul Nicolucci

On Thu, Oct 29, 2020 at 8:45 AM Kevin Sutter <sutter@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Creating an issue for a future rev sounds like the proper path for this item.  Thanks!

Can you also create an issue to update the TCK Release Notes in a future rev?  Thanks again.

Kevin Sutter
STSM, MicroProfile and Jakarta EE architect @ IBM
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn: