From:        Ivar Grimstad <ivar.grimstad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        Jakarta specification discussions <jakarta.ee-spec@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        10/25/2020 02:34
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: [jakarta.ee-spec] BALLOT: Approval to release Jakarta Debugging Support for Other Languages 2.0
Sent by:        jakarta.ee-spec-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Yes, I am doing that in the PR for the results to the spec page. Here, I just pasted the table from the spreadsheet.
An explicit abstain would have been marked as a "0" in the spreadsheet, so I don't think there is room for misinterpretation here since it is part of the voting thread anyway.

Maybe we should update the mentor instructions?

Ivar