[jakarta.ee-spec] BALLOT CLOSED: Jakarta Activation 2.0 Specification

I declare this ballot closed. I am pleased to report Jakarta Activation 2.0 Specification has been approved. The summary of the votes is below. I've marked the corresponding PRs as approved.

The project team and Specification Committee may now engage to complete the release.
Congratulations!

RepresentativeRepresentative for:Vote
Kenji KazumuraFujitsu1
Dan Bandera, Kevin SutterIBM1
Ed Bratt, Dmitry KornilovOracle1
Andrew Pielage, Matt GillPayara1
Scott Stark, Mark LittleRed Hat1
David Blevins, Jean-Louis Monteiro, Cesar HernandezTomitribe1
Ivar GrimstadEE4J PMC1
Marcelo Ancelmo, Martijn VerburgParticipant Members1
Werner KeilCommitter Members1
Scott (Congquan) WangEnterprise Members1
Total10
Mailing list thread for vote:

Back to the top