[jakarta.ee-spec] Another possible CDI issue

Another possible issue with the CDI release has come up during the vote. As outline in this thread and associated issue:

The CDI TCK has some JWS based tests that are not categorized as being part of the javaee-full profile group, and so they are executing in the web profile. This is purely a TCK issue as neither the spec or api reference JWS, but it seems like a change is required in order to align with JWS moving to a new namespace and becoming an option specification that is only part of the full profile.

The only question is whether this should fail the ongoing specification vote again. It is something we should vote on in the next spec committee meeting. I should have an update to the TCK by then, but whether it is legitimate to update the TCK during the vote is a question mark.

Back to the top