Re: [jakarta.ee-spec] TCK URLs...

Projects that produce nightly and staged TCKs ought to be able to promote them wherever is appropriate for their project. That's why the URL needs to be listed in the PR template checklist. While most of the TCKs come from the JakartaEE-TCK project, not all do.

Until the ballot is approved and promoted, the content of the _index.md doesn't work. Once everything is promoted, these links should point directly to the appropriate artifact.

Checking that the final artifacts are linked should be enforced in the CCR issue and the TCK results documentation page. These last two /may/ point at a different stage location, but the SHA-256 must match the final TCK that is pushed to download.eclipse.org/jakartaee/... We could double check all this, once the ballot is complete.

In cases where a link must be provided within a document that is also included within this content (i.e. what link should be used in a TCK User Guide?) I recommend just pointing those to the Specification page (i.e. https://jakarta.ee/specifications/dependency-injection/2.0/). This is so that there isn't a need to update the documentation if the version number of the TCK changes (i.e. moves from 1.0.0 to 1.0.1, etc.).

As an example for double-checking, I think DI handles this all correctly:

-- Ed