Re: [jakarta.ee-spec] Help converting specification documentation

Firstly, thanks for your willingness to help. To be honest, it has been difficult to track the status of individual specifications. We are entering a phase now where that is difficult for just a small handful of people to do in the community. That is the reason the Jakarta EE Ambassadors have solicited this form: https://forms.gle/Jong283rg8GJ4Ueq7. Any help there from anyone would be highly appreciated.

With regards to the specification documents, I believe Batch, JSON Binding, JSON Processing, REST, Activation, Mail, WebSocket and Annotations are done. Faces, EL, Interceptors, Security and Connectors might be done. Persistence and Messaging, JSTL, EJB, etc appear to be in progress. XML Binding and SOAP related specifications I don't think are started yet. The rest I really don't have details for off hand and would appreciate an update actually.

Reza Rahman
Jakarta EE Ambassador, Author, Speaker, Blogger