Re: [jakarta.ee-spec] BALLOT: Approval of the Jakarta Activation 2.0 Release Plan

+1

From: jakarta.ee-spec-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <jakarta.ee-spec-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Wayne Beaton <wayne.beaton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 18 February 2020 23:09
To: Jakarta EE Specification Community Discussions <jakarta.ee-spec@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [jakarta.ee-spec] BALLOT: Approval of the Jakarta Activation 2.0 Release Plan

Greetings Jakarta EE Specification Committee.

I need your vote to approve the Plan for Jakarta Activation .

Per the JESP, this will be a seven day ballot, but since we must align with the review, schedule this ballot will end on March 4/2020. I require a Super-majority positive vote of the Specification Committee members. Community input is welcome, but only votes cast by Specification Committee Representatives will be counted.

The Specification Committee is composed of representatives of the Jakarta EE Working Group Member Companies (Fujitsu, IBM, Oracle, Payara, Red Hat, Tomitribe), along with individuals who represent the EE4J PMC, Participant Members, and Committer Members.

Specification Committee representatives, your vote is hereby requested. Please respond with +1 (positive), 0 (abstain), or -1 (reject).  Any feedback that you can provide to support your vote will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Wayne
--

Wayne Beaton

Director of Open Source Projects | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Back to the top