Re: [jakarta.ee-spec] Start renaming Eclipse Projects to Jakarta names?

There was a discussion and decision to move the Specification Projects into the https://github.com/jakartaee/ github.  We didn't do it prior to Jakarta EE 8 because it would involve some work by Eclipse infra and we didn't want to risk pushing out the release date.

Now that we're on the other side of the release, and if people have appetite to move/rename repos (breaking their CI), we should do both things at the same time to minimize the changes.

That would give us:

 - after: https://github.com/jakartaee/authentication

I created a prototype of the org -- this doesn't reflect the proposed name changes, but it could.

Arjan, I've added you as an Owner of the mock org so you can play around with the spec renames and we can have a complete looking proposal.

--
David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins