Re: [jakarta.ee-spec] Specification Process Goals/Requirements

Thank you, Wayne and Mike.  This is an excellent foundation for getting things started!

I have thoughts on all of the topics listed here and I’m sure others do as well and that there will be disagreements to work out.  I don’t think we can address all of this efficiently in our inaugural meeting - or any meeting. There is just too much there.   Would it be premature to address these issue, where possible, in separate email threads?   Using email to flush out issues and ideas and then using the Comittee meetings to make decisions or delegate tasks seems to me to be a healthy approach in terms of providing a public record and not bogging down meetings with technical and process debates.