Re: [jakarta.ee-spec.committee] Comments regarding allowing Alternate tests in TCK patch-releases

We should discuss this in tomorrow's call to see whether it makes sense to update Jakarta EE TCK process. Paul, I have added this item on the agenda.

Thanks
Emily

Emily Jiang

Java Champion

STSM, Jakarta and MicroProfile Architect @IBM
Liberty Cloud Native Architect & Advocate

E-mail: emijiang@xxxxxxxxxx
Twitter: @emilyfhjiang
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/emilyfhjiang/

IBM United Kingdom Limited