[jakarta.ee-marketing] Jakarta EE Public Marketing e-mail

Hi there,

On behalf of the Jakarta EE Marketing Committee, I wanted to send a reminder to the community that we've created a public e-mail list for community discussion, comments, input specific to Jakarta EE Marketing topics. That list is open to subscription by any Eclipse user / member. We welcome your input and would encourage community members to subscribe and participate in this work.