Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Integrate the mail list with a message client

Hello Hantsy,

I'm going to jump out on a limb here and say that if that is something you think would benefit the community, see if you can spearhead the project. Is there an existing bidirectional bridge between email and  a popular chat client like Zulip?
___

Kito D. Mann | @kito99 | Java Champion | Google Developer Expert Alumni | LinkedIn
Expert consulting and training: Cloud architecture and modernization, Java/Jakarta EE, Web Components, Angular, Mobile Web
Virtua, Inc. | virtua.tech

* Enterprise development, front and back. Listen to Stackd Podcast.
* Speak at conferences? Check out SpeakerTrax.