[jakarta.ee-community] Moving Cargo Tracker to Jakarta EE 10

Folks,

I just did a minor release for Cargo Tracker: https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/cargotracker/releases/tag/v2.2.  This is basically the last Jakarta EE 8/Payara 5 release in preparation for a move to Jakarta EE 10. Now that Payara 6 is released, the time is right and I think even Arquillian/JUnit 5 is supported.

I wanted to check if anyone wants to contribute the move to Jakarta EE 10. It should be pretty straightforward and a valuable contribution. As such, there isn’t any need to really incorporate Jakarta EE 10 features, mostly just a namespace, dependency, etc upgrade.

Can you please let me know if you are interested? If not, I’ll begin the work soon.

Cheers,
Reza

Back to the top