[jakarta.ee-community] Foundations of Modern Java Server Apps presentation (crossposted)

Hello everyone,

At JavaOne I gave a new talk called Foundations of Modern Java Server Apps that attempts to show both new Java developers and those who haven't yet caught up with microservices how modern microservice frameworks are built on JakartaEE and (sometimes) Microprofile. I'm giving this talk again in December at JakartaOne Livestream, but I'd love to get feedback from folks about how I can make the talk better, especially if there are any obvious errors or omissions. You can find the abstract and slides here: https://kitomann.com/#/sessions/6/foundations-of-modern-java-server-apps.
___

Kito D. Mann | @kito99 | Java Champion | Google Developer Expert | LinkedIn
Expert training and consulting: Cloud architecture, Java/Jakarta EE, Web Components, Angular
Virtua, Inc. | virtua.tech

* Enterprise development, front and back. Listen to Stackd Podcast.
* Speak at conferences? Check out SpeakerTrax.

Back to the top