[jakarta.ee-community] 2022 Jakarta EE Developer Survey Findings are Now Available!

Dear Jakarta EE community,

The results of the Jakarta EE 2022 Developer Survey, organized by the Jakarta EE Working Group, are now available! Also here is the link to the survey report page to share with the wider community.

We received over 1400 responses from developers, architects, and decision-makers around the world! A big thank you to you all for participating and promoting the survey launch this year!

As always, we appreciate your continued support in social media shares, blogs or articles that will help promote the survey report and maximize our outreach to the wider community.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Shabnam
--
Shabnam Mayel
Senior Marketing Manager, Cloud Native Java | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Jakarta EE | Eclipse Foundation: The Platform for Open Innovation and Collaboration

Back to the top