Re: [jakarta.ee-community] [jakartaee-ambassadors] Re: EclipseCon 2022 and Jakarta EE Community Day

Hey Reza,

I'd love to go, but it's too close to JavaOne; can't do both unfortunately!
___

Kito D. Mann | @kito99 | Java Champion | Google Developer Expert | LinkedIn
Expert training and consulting: PrimeFaces, PrimeNG, JSF, Java EE, Web Components, Angular
Virtua, Inc. | virtua.tech

* Enterprise development, front and back. Listen to stackdpodcast.com.