Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Jakarta Starter 1.0.0 Released!

Hi Reza,

Firstly, that's great news.

Let me make a small suggestion.

I would like to state that I was disappointed when I visited the page. Frankly, I expected a better UI such as https://code.quarkus.io/, https://start.spring.io/.

I think such improvement is necessary and beneficial for adoption.

Best

reza_rahman@xxxxxxxxx <reza_rahman@xxxxxxxxx>, 8 Nis 2022 Cum, 06:39 tarihinde şunu yazdı:
Folks,

Note, version 1.1 is also well on it’s way and you can use the development version here: https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/starter. The current roadmap is also outlined there. As always, contributions are welcome.

Please do consider helping spread the word by re-tweeting or liking: https://twitter.com/jee_ambassadors/status/1512227260224483362.

Cheers,
Reza Rahman