Re: [jakarta.ee-community] [jakartaee-ambassadors] Community help with the strategic goal "Enable Ecosystem Transition to jakarta namespace"

Hi all,

Happy new year! Another 6 months has passed since we last looked at the state of the javax --> jakartaee namespace migration and I'd love to get a set of fresh eyes on the tracking sheet in early 2022 :-).

If you're currently running a Jakarta EE workload and can spare 5 minutes to check/update the sheet above that would be much appreciated!

Cheers,
Martijn

Back to the top