[jakarta.ee-community] [JakartaOne.EnEspañol] JakartaOne Livestream in Spanish 2021 numbers - JakartaOne Livestream en Español las estadisticas

This mail is about JakartaOne Livestream in Spanish.

On October 1st, 2021, over 350 Spanish speaking developers, users, communities, speakers and vendors gathered to discuss current trends, technologies and challenges related to Jakarta EE.

Featuring 5 speakers and 3 vendor talks, this event was the second edition entirely in Spanish, supported by Jakarta EE members and the Java community.

In one year where online events are suffering the post pandemic fatigue (many people can be tiring of online activities), we face some difficulties in the beginning, lack of submissions in the call for papers, low attendees registrations, but with the support of the many communities we had a good number of attendees. We were humbled by the positive feedback received.

Sessions are available on the conference site https://jakartaone.org/2021/hispano/

JakartaOne Livestream in Spanish 2021 was possible thanks to:

5 speakers from countries such as Colombia, Guatemala and  México.
4 vendors, Tomitribe,  Oracle and Payara
+ 13 Java Communities
+ 350 attendees.

 Here the map with attendees location:

Best regards,

Alberto, Carlos C., Carlos O.  Eudris y Christian

Program Committee
JakartaOne Livestream in Spanish 2021

Back to the top