From:        "Zahid Rahman" <zahidr1000@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        "Jakarta EE community discussions" <jakarta.ee-community@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        09/04/2021 12:34
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] [jakarta.ee-community] JMS fact check
Sent by:        "jakarta.ee-community" <jakarta.ee-community-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

I have posed a couple of questions on my website suggesting reasons why JMS was left out  from the architectural diagram?
https://www.backbutton.org

The questions are just below the diagram of J2EE level 0 in light blue text.

I like to be accurate in what I write.
I wonder if you can confirm my reason is probably correct or not ?

https://www.backbutton.org
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
♡۶♡ ۶♡۶