Re: [jakarta.ee-community] [jakartaee-ambassadors] Announcing Jakarta Community Acceptance Testing (JCAT)

Ryan, can we fix please?

On Jul 28, 2021, at 8:41 PM, Anbu Sampath <anbu.s27@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

Looks like no access to sign-up.

<image.png>

On Thu, 29 Jul 2021 at 05:59, Reza Rahman <reza_rahman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Looping in the Jakarta EE community alias. This should be a very easy way to contribute for most developers. Please do feel free to ask for help.

Reza Rahman