[jakarta.ee-community] Welcome to Beijing Baolande Software Corporation to the Jakarta EE Working Group as Participant Member

Hello dear  Jakarta EE Community,

I am extremely happy to let you know that Beijing Baolande Software Corporation has joined Jakarta EE Working Group! We have been working with JianJun, FuPing, and Wanjian, on the membership and I will invite them to additionally introduce the company and themselves.

Please join me in welcoming the Beijing Baolande Software Corporation to Jakarta EE Working Group!

Best Regards,

Tanja
--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Twitter: @TanjaEclipse