[jakarta.ee-community] Ambassadors Joint Position on Jakarta EE/MicroProfile Alignment

Folks,

The Jakarta EE Ambassadors have now published a joint position on Jakarta EE and MicroProfile alignment: https://jakartaee-ambassadors.io/2021/05/10/jakarta-ee-ambassadors-joint-position-on-jakarta-ee-and-microprofile-alignment/.

We believe this is one of the most complex and important issues for the ecosystem to solve together. As always we are committed to working with all key stakeholders towards a strong alignment between these technology sets. We invite all developers to join us in ensuring a bright future for both Jakarta EE and MicroProfile.

If you can help spread word, it is always appreciated: https://twitter.com/jee_ambassadors/status/1391963871783624705.

Reza Rahman