Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Jakarta EE developer challenge

Why are your  intimidating people  ?

If there is  an eclipse office in my country there would be legal action by now for intimidation and harassment.

I know you can't do it , saying no one cares is just an excuse.

You were exactly the same with the guy from Austrian Health   intimidating him for presenting his EE software enhancement, therefore the case against you and eclipse is established.  The only different was that guy didn't respond. He just ate up while Som did respond to your intimidation.

Besides, you are the only aggressor out of 845 apart from one who has personal motives against Som because of his  buggy software.

If you cant accept constructive  criticism  about your software then you shouldn't have a mailing list.

Perhaps there is a lesson to be learnt in the challenge   ?

Som has already proven that all definitions of intraprocess and Interprocess  given on the eclipse mailing lists were incorrect.

I believe it was considered her questions on that topic as "rudimentary "and "basic".  What does that say  ?
Perhaps there is a lesson in this challenge too.

I am going to advise her to take legal action against eclipse for allowing you to  constant  intimidate.

If you can't supply a link then that means you cant do it and you are all mouth like a bully.

Z.

https://www.backbutton.co.uk/
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
♡۶♡۶ ♡۶