Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Jakarta EE developer challenge

Huh  ?

On Tue, 6 Apr 2021, 14:40 Ivar Grimstad, <ivar.grimstad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Som Lima,

You were warned, based on this you are going to be suspended from our lists for 30 days. If it happens again you will be banned permanently.

Ivar
--

Ivar Grimstad

Jakarta EE Developer Advocate | Eclipse Foundation Eclipse Foundation - Community. Code. Collaboration.