Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Jakarta EE Update call Thursday Jan 21st, 2021 @noon EST

Hi All,

If you were not able to attend the call last week, I would invite you to watch the meeting recording now available on our Jakarta EE YouTube channel and review the presentations used in the call available in this folder .

I have also created a folder for where you can find a PDF of the 2021 Plans and budget .

Best Regards,

Tanja

On 2021-01-14 2:55 p.m., Tanja Obradovic wrote:

Hello dear Jakarta EE Community,

Happy New Year and let's hope 2021 will give us health, peace and happiness!

Also let's hope the new year will be at least as successful for Jakarta EE as the previous one.

I would like to invite you all to our first 2021 Jakarta EE Update call, on Thursday Jan 21st, 2021 @noon EST

Here is the Agenda for the call
  •     Jakarta EE 2021 Program Plan and Budget - Will Lyons
  •     Plans for Jakarta EE 9.1 release - Kevin Sutter
  •     Update from the Eclipse Foundation - Ivar Grimstad, Karen McNaughton, Tanja Obradovic
    • News, events, programs, marketing
  •    Topics / questions from the community (please suggest a topic )
Dial in details are in the

Jakarta EE Community Calendar link

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src="">

Looking forward to talking to you!

Best Regards,
Tanja
--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Twitter: @TanjaEclipse