|Re: [jakarta.ee-community] [jakartaee-platform-dev] About the Jakarta EE 9 Tutorial|
The Jakarta EE Tutorial needs all the help it can get. Last I checked, Guillermo (copied) was helping maintain it: https://eclipse-ee4j.github.io/jakartaee-tutorial/. Perhaps he can provide a status update and help guide you on how to best contribute right now?
My personal plan is to begin contributing to the Tutorial and Examples as soon as Cargo Tracker is in decent shape. My estimate is that Cargo Tracker will keep me tied up for another six months or so.
If you do not get any responses from anyone, let's get together and figure out how we can move the Tutorial forward. In the least, someone from the Eclipse Foundation or Oracle should be able to help us.
Jakarta EE Ambassador, Author, Blogger, Speaker
Please note views expressed here are my own as an individual community member and do not reflect the views of my employer.
On 1/16/2021 10:12 AM, Dmitri Cerkas wrote:
sorry, one question... Will be created "Jakarta EE 9 Tutorial" similar to that of "Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE) 8 The Java EE Tutorial" (https://javaee.github.io/tutorial/toc.html) ?
Can I help you to create it?
Thank you in advance!
Have a nice day,Dmitri Cherkas.
- Oracle Certified Master, Java SE6 Developer- Oracle Certified Professional, Java Enterprise Edition 5 Web Component Developer- Oracle Certified Professional, Java ME1 Mobile Application Developer- Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP) v. 1.5- Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP) v. 1.6
- Oracle Certified Associate Database 11g Administrator- Oracle Database 11g: SQL Fundamentals I
- Linux System Administrator Certified, LPIC-1 (Linux Professional Institute)
- Degree in Computer Science,- Degree in Economics- Post Degree in Nanoelettronics
- CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) (EC-Council)) (in progress)- Software architect (iSAQB certification (in progress))
_______________________________________________ jakartaee-platform-dev mailing list jakartaee-platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this list, visit https://www.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/jakartaee-platform-dev
jakarta.ee-community mailing list
To unsubscribe from this list, visit https://www.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/jakarta.ee-community
Back to the top