Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Some doubts approaching Jakarta EE 9

Hi,

Also note, that if the question/problem is more practical in nature, StackOverflow (https://stackoverflow.com) is a very good place to ask it as well.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms

On Sun, Jan 17, 2021 at 4:35 PM Reza Rahman <reza_rahman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It is very helpful if you could outline what the specific issues are. Someone here should be able to guide you accordingly.

Reza Rahman