Re: [jakarta.ee-community] JakartaOne Livestream Turkish

Hi Amelia,

I believe that anyone anywhere can pilot and help broadcast the Jakarta EE technology if we work together & not use "private tools" that create nonsense entitlement.

I would like to sincerely express that we, as a team, wish to carry out the process in a transparent manner, keeping the door open to anyone who wants to help. At this point, I'm all ears to the words of an experienced ossDOERs like you and anyone with advice.

Best