Re: [jakarta.ee-community] FOSDEM 2021 - Presentations - Call for Participation

Hi everyone,

We've submitted the following talk from Ruslan Synytsky:
Getting Started with Jakarta EE and MicroProfile in the Cloud
Active migration to the cloud raises questions whether to go fully cloud-native or use lift and shift approach while modernizing Java applications. During this session we'll review pros and cons of each method, as well as peculiarities of running Jakarta EE runtimes in VMs, system containers and app containers. Also, we'll talk how to optimize enterprise Java applications for microservice architecture using MicroProfile specifications.

Fingers crossed to get approval :)

Happy Holidays and upcoming New 2021!

Best regards,
Tetiana