Re: [jakarta.ee-community] [jakarta.ee-wg] Help Requested - Moving to EE9 Contributors Blog

Chris and Jetty #ossDOERs,

Your actions are beautiful! Thank you for enabling any Jakartee who wants to share via writing a few words or a quote to do so. You, via actions, have chosen to facilitate unity and sharing on such an important milestone release.  To me, it is the greatest level of awareness and source of kindness there is!

I am excited to contribute before the deadline.  I hope many others join the call-to-action as well! 💙