Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Apache TomEE's Jakarta EE 8 Compliance (Re: Component Implementations by Platform)

Hi,

On Wednesday, December 2, 2020, David Blevins <dblevins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Looks like the issues were mistakenly filed against the jakartaee-tck repository:

Do note these are issues with the Jakarta Authentication TCK, not with the Jakarta Security one.

Of course, Jakarta Security is effected by Jakarta Authentication.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms

There are a few in there.  I've asked for them to be moved over to the appropriate projects and for the right labels to be used.

I suspect we'll see some other's make similar issues and we'll need to get good at bumping people in the right direction.

-David