Re: [jakarta.ee-community] [ Jakarta EE Agreements] Name fix needed-- Bugzilla issue filed 10/13/2020

Good question Reza.

Since the issue deals with fixing a branding issue that affects the trademark, such written updates ought to be submitted to the Jakarta EE public marketing mailing list.

I am hopeful that forum Marketing public list will be available VERY soon.
 The Collateral Repo is now a reality.

We ought to encourage more open branding/marketing/design etc written conversations to welcome others to join that process as well. 💙

Sent from my IPhone