Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Guide to Contributing to Jakarta EE 10

Will,

Thanks so much for reading through this and providing your kind comments. Needless to say it is much more than what I was hoping to accomplish. It has been a crazy week at the day job so I apologize for the delay in responding.

Unfortunately all I can afford at the moment is just a quick acknowledgement. I will go through your email and respond in detail hopefully over the weekend, addressing as many points as I can.

Reza Rahman