Re: [jakarta.ee-community] EclipseCon Community Day Jakarta EE, MicroProfile and Cloud Native Java Agenda

A key component to EclipseCon Community Day Jakarta EE, MicroProfile and Cloud Native Java agenda is the Jakarta EE 10 round table. I think we really have excellent representation in the round table including community and vendors.

Please add your questions to the round table here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M2qu3NW2D0RJ8Q-1aA1LJhha6oc0Ci4ifveRZey3Ce8/edit?usp=sharing. Please also consider spreading word: https://twitter.com/reza_rahman/status/1297239182646153218.

Reza Rahman