Re: [jakarta.ee-community] [jakartaee-ambassadors] Guide to Contributing to Jakarta EE 10

I have re-opened commenting and change suggestions (shut it down and finalized the document last night as indicated). If you still have access issues, please do let me know.

Probably an obvious point but maybe worth clarifying: kindly do keep in mind the document is intended to be mostly end user feedback driven though clearly vendor feedback is important. I would imagine at some point there will be an official roadmap where vendor positions will inevitably carry more weight. The main point is that this is not intended to be that official roadmap in any sense, so a 100% alignment with any given vendor position is probably unrealistic in either direction.

If the projects are just not ready to handle Jakarta EE 10 contribution for a significant amount of time, it certainly makes perfect sense to defer finalizing the guide.

Reza Rahman