Re: [jakarta.ee-community] JakartaOne Hispano - How can we help?

Hello,

@Roan,

We have -> https://jakartaone.org/brazil2020/program-committee/

--
Daniel Dias dos Santos
Java Developer

Em ter., 23 de jun. de 2020 às 10:49, Roan Brasil Monteiro <roanbrasil@xxxxxxxxx> escreveu:
Ohh, I wish we could have JakartaOne Brazil. It would be amazing.

Best Regards,

Roan Brasil Monteiro
Software Engineer

Em ter., 23 de jun. de 2020 às 09:44, Werner Keil <werner.keil@xxxxxxxxx> escreveu:
Hi Tanja,

Thanks for the update. I don't see where I asked about JakartaOne Spanish being a replacement for CodeOne, it must have been someone else.😇

I did hear JakartaOne Brazil which seems a separate event is all Portuguese, thus the Spanish JakartaOne seems like a complementary event in Spanish.

Kind Regards,
Werner

Werner Keil JCP Award Winner, JSR 354, 385 Maintenance Lead | Jakarta EE Specification Committee, Ambassador Leadership Council Member  | Apache Committer

Twitter @wernerkeil | @UnitAPI | @JSR354 | @OpenDDR | #EclipseUOMo

Skype werner.keil