Re: [jakarta.ee-community] [Jakarta EE 9 Release Milestone] Correction on the agenda - REQUIRED

This is a pretty minor thing.  Specification committee would likely be the place as it's come up a handful of times.  For example in Jakarta EE 8 the TCK binary itself was submitted as `eclipse-jakartaee-tck-8.0.0.zip` and was renamed after discussion.  The infrastructure to publish the TCKs will do a s/eclipse/jakarta/ rename on the file.

We had a lot going on in Jakarta EE 8 so it's not surprising we missed updating the project name itself.

--
David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins