Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Congo JUG Jakarta EE Talk!

Reza,

This is a perfect event for promotion at jakarta.ee events page. You, or the organizers can use the "submit event" button on the main page (scroll down a bit)

https://jakarta.ee

... and if others can promote this, that's great too!

-- Ed

On 6/7/2020 4:57 PM, Reza Rahman wrote:
Folks,

The Congo JUG is using the Jakarta EE Ambassadors shared slide deck (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_kkew6t-bGTZdy08_wz6_BG3SANYNqHV/view?usp=sharing) for a talk! Below are the details for the online event.

Topic: Jakarta EE – Present and Future
Zoom Meeting: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/3384763589?pwd=WUtBSCswSzc1UCtDUzdYVDhhREpkZz09
Date/Time: Saturday, June 13/6:30-7:00 PM
Meeting ID: 338 476 3589
Password: 2m3NRT

Please consider supporting the JUG by joining or simply spreading word!

Reza Rahman